You have the ring (smiles) and now you are thinking how on earth do I plan this! From Austin, the Hill Country or well, anywhere for this intrepid globe trotting warrior, we are here for you!
The Complete Warrior package is designed expressly with destination brides, or just really busy couples, who are at the very beginning stages and need help with oh so many of the details. This package includes everything to ensure your wedding or commitment ceremony is a joyous journey and what you both have been dreaming of for your special day.
After we meet over a cuppa and have our initial consultation to learn more about you and your unique day, we will tailor a package just for you. We will take into consideration your guest count, logistics, set-up details, venue location, and any extra staffing that you may need and build your package for you.
Just a sneak peek of some of the planning we assist you with!
- Establish a list of vendors from the information we gather from our clients needs, coupled with our preferred vendor list that matches your budget, style and level of greenness.
- Setup all vendor meetings (cake tasting, florists, photographers, etc)
- Go with you at your request to meet with vendors.
- Research accommodations for your out of town guests.
- Coordination and ordering of rentals and linens.
- Create a timeline of events and give to vendors and client.
- Review of vendor contracts.
- Follow-up calls placed to vendors to keep everything in order and on track.
- Create a vision board of ideas for your day.
- Acquire all necessary rental items to fit with the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception.
- Give decorating ideas and assist with finding a theme & source props.
- Unlimited phone calls and internet exchange.
- Be at event site when vendors start setting up. Field any questions or issues that arise.
- Maintain a stress free day.
Pricing for Full Warrior Wedding Planning starts at $3800, and depends on logistics, location, guest count and other factors.