The Last Minute Warrior – Day of Only!
It’s just too much!! Friends and family that promised to assist you have gone astray and you need someone with know how and a calm demeanor to step in and allow you both to fully appreciate and enjoy your day. We will go through the rehearsal with you and provide on site coordination of your day. Pricing is based on guest count. set-up logistics if extra staffing is needed and travel fee, if incurred. Pricing $1000, additional assistant required for guests above 150. This is only for couples 14 days or less to their wedding day, or for couples who have done the majority of their planning.
Day of Warrior Planning
- Couple to provide their timeline and vendor list, to better assist you with your day.
- Meet at your Austin or Hill Country venue to discuss details and layouts.
- provide checklists, a customized timeline, floor-plan and decor set-up after meeting.
- We will assist with the logistics to make sure your timeline flows well.
- make suggestions and create timeline for the wedding party
- discuss additional details such as rehearsal dinner & special requests
- Unlimited phone calls and internet exchange.
- Coordinate the rehearsal run through at your venue the evening before your wedding. (2 hours max)
Day Of Planning
- We arrive early to ensure everything is set as planned.
- Make an agenda for the bridal party to follow with approximate timing.
- Greet and direct vendors as they arrive and start setting up.
- set up seating arrangements, table numbers, favors, champagne flutes, cake knife, and all personal bridal items.
- Field any questions or issues that arise.
- Oversee ceremony and reception set-up.
- Distribution of personal flowers and boutonnières.
- Direct Processional and Recessional
- Greet your guests at the reception, offer any necessary directions.
- Gather family and wedding party for photos.
- Assist the photographer in getting the bridal family organized.
- Distribute final payments/gratuities to vendors
- Queue D.J. for any toasts or special dances.
- Assist with special requests during the wedding day.
- Collect gifts and personals upon the conclusion of celebration and place them into the designated vehicle.
- Provide an emergency wedding day kit, i.e. extra black socks, bobby pins, buttons, thread, mosquito repellant, etc.
- Have guests line up for your ‘getaway’ and have ready sparklers, bubbles, confetti, etc.
- Be there to assist you and help maintain a stress free day. ~
- Make sure the venue is left tidy and clean. Wedding Warriors will take away the recycling bins provided by us, if the venue and/or caterer does not recycle.