The In Between Planning Place!
You have begun the planning, booked your venue, maybe a vendor or two and then suddenly feel overwhelmed with finding vendors who will match your vision and your budget, your months are ticking by and the stress is growing . . .
- Meet at the selected venue or Wedding Warriors office to discuss all your wonderful wedding details further over a cup of tea.
- Our preferred vendor list after our discussion to match you with a fab vendor that suits your budget and personality.
Let the Fun Begin!
- Provide checklists, a customized timeline, and floor-plan after meeting
- Up to 2 site visit at the selected venue to discuss details and layouts from Ceremony through to Reception.
- Discuss who will perform each task at the ceremony and reception
- Discuss what personal bridal items will be used at the ceremony and reception
- Make suggestions and create lineup for the wedding party
- Discuss additional details such as rehearsal dinner, and any special requests.
- Discuss musical selections for processional, recessional, and announcements.
- Follow up with wedding venue manager and vendors to ensure all parties are on the same page.
- We will work with you and your vendors to schedule arrival times.
- We will place follow up calls to the vendors and send out a day of schedule based on the information that you have provided us.
- Directions to the event site will also be provided, if required.
- A wrap up meeting prior to the wedding to discuss the final details of the actual wedding weekend
- Help you to find green alternatives!
- And more . . .
- Unlimited phone calls and internet exchange.
- Assist you with any etiquette questions you may have.
- Assist you in bringing your creative vision together.
- Design two – three inspiration boards, until we narrow down the vision for your day, from entrance to the exit.
- Direct you to the right sources.
- create and provide customized list of additional items needed
- If you wish additional design services or source decor for you, then this can be discussed.
- Coordinate the rehearsal run through at your venue the evening before your wedding.
- transport items from rehearsal to the wedding (size limit applies).
- Be there bright and early for set-up, and to know your Warrior is by your side.
- Greet and direct vendors as they arrive and start setting up.
- Field any questions or issues that arise.
- Oversee ceremony and reception set-up.
- Distribution of personal flowers and boutonnières.
- Final placement of décor and accessories, i.e. candles, favors, place cards, flowers, etc.
- Greet your guests at the reception, offer any necessary directions.
- Gather family and wedding party for photos.
- Assist the photographer in getting the bridal family organized.
- Distribute final payments/gratuities to vendors.
- Queue D.J. for announcements, such as toasts or special dances.
- Assist with any special requests during the wedding day.
- Collect gifts and personals upon the conclusion of celebration and place them into the designated vehicle.
- Provide an emergency wedding day kit, i.e. extra black socks, bobby pins, buttons, thread, mosquito repellant, etc.
- Have guests line up for your ‘getaway’!
- Be there to assist you and help maintain a stress free day. ~
- Make sure the venue is left tidy and clean.