The In Between Planning Place!
You have been planning, booked your venue, a few vendors and then suddenly feel overwhelmed with finding the rest of your vendors who will match your vision and your budget, the months are ticking by and the stress is growing . . .
- Meet at the selected venue or Wedding Warriors office to discuss all your wonderful wedding details further over a cup of tea.
- Our preferred vendor list after our discussion to match you with a fab vendor that suits your budget and personality.
Let the Fun Begin!
- Provide checklists, a customized timeline, and floor-plan after meeting
- Up to 2 site visit at the selected venue to discuss details and layouts from Ceremony through to Reception.
- Discuss who will perform each task at the ceremony and reception
- Discuss what personal bridal items will be used at the ceremony and reception
- Make suggestions and create lineup for the wedding party
- Discuss additional details such as rehearsal dinner, and any special requests.
- Discuss musical selections for processional, recessional, and announcements.
- Follow up with wedding venue manager and vendors to ensure all parties are on the same page.
- We will work with you and your vendors to schedule arrival times.
- We will place follow up calls to the vendors and send out a day of schedule based on the information that you have provided us.
- Directions to the event site will also be provided, if required.
- A wrap up meeting prior to the wedding to discuss the final details of the actual wedding weekend
- Help you to find green alternatives!
- And more . . .
- Unlimited phone calls and internet exchange.
- Assist you with any etiquette questions you may have.
- Assist you in bringing your creative vision together.
- Design two – three inspiration boards, until we narrow down the vision for your day, from entrance to the exit.
- Direct you to the right sources.
- create and provide customized list of additional items needed.
- If you wish additional design services or source decor for you, then this can be discussed.
- Coordinate the rehearsal run through at your venue the evening before your wedding.
- transport items from rehearsal to the wedding (size limit applies).
- Be there bright and early for set-up, and to know your Warrior is by your side.
- Greet and direct vendors as they arrive and start setting up.
- Field any questions or issues that arise.
- Oversee ceremony and reception set-up.
- Distribution of personal flowers and boutonnières.
- Final placement of décor and accessories, i.e. candles, favors, place cards, flowers, etc.
- Greet your guests at the reception, offer any necessary directions.
- Gather family and wedding party for photos.
- Assist the photographer in getting the bridal family organized.
- Distribute final payments/gratuities to vendors.
- Queue D.J. for announcements, such as toasts or special dances.
- Assist with any special requests during the wedding day.
- Collect gifts and personals upon the conclusion of celebration and place them into the designated vehicle.
- Provide an emergency wedding day kit, i.e. extra black socks, bobby pins, buttons, thread, mosquito repellant, etc.
- Have guests line up for your ‘getaway’!
- Be there to assist you and help maintain a stress free day. ~
- Make sure the venue is left tidy and clean.